Australia Wide Postal Charges
Stencils are set at a flat rate depending on the size of the largest stencil ordered.
Currently, the majority of orders are sent by Australia Post.
Very large or heavy orders will be sent by courier.
Parcels that require a trip to the post office due to their size are mailed on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Stencil sheet size smaller than 12cm x 22cm
– $2.00 flat rate for a small envelope.
-No tracking. Australia Post will leave the order in your mailbox.
Stencil sizes, A4, B4 and smaller
– $4.00 flat rate for a large envelope.
– Posted in a rigid appropriately sized envelope.
– No tracking. Australia Post will leave the order in your mailbox.
– For extra security add Signature Required. If you are not home, the order will be held at your local post office for collection.
Stencils larger than A4
– $9.00 flat rate parcel post.
– Standard parcel post, tracking included.
– Australia Post will leave tracked parcels in your mailbox.
– For extra security add Signature Required. If you are not home, the parcel will be held at your local post office for collection.
– Large stencils will be rolled and mailed in a tube.
– If ordering multiple large stencils, I prefer to flat pack the order in a courier satchel when possible.
Spend $120 to receive free standard postage.
Extra Postage Options
– Signature on delivery is $3.00 extra and the option will be visible at checkout.
– Express post is $3.00 extra. Please contact me for this option as I do not go to the post office every day.
– Insurance. If you wish to add insurance please contact me for an accurate quote.
If your order arrives damaged or doesn’t arrive at all, please contact me.
– If there is a high risk of mail being stolen from your mailbox, it would be safer to add Signature Required.
Stencil orders are packaged according to the size of the stencil.
– A4, B4 and smaller stencils are mailed in an appropriately sized rigid envelope.
– Some larger stencils are packed in pizza boxes.
– Very large stencils are rolled around a tube to protect them.
– Orders sent in satchels have a rigid insert to prevent the satchel being bent.
Australia Post estimated delivery times
Brisbane 1-2 business days
Gold Coast 1-2 business days
Sunshine Coast 2-3 business days
Bundaberg 2-3 business days
Mackay 2-3 business days
Cairns 3-4 business days
Toowoomba 2-3 business days
Goondiwindi 2-4 business days
Tweed Heads 2-3 business days
Coffs Harbour 3-4 business days
Newcastle 4-5 business days
Sydney 4-5 business days
Tamworth 3-4 business days
Dubbo 3-4 business days
Broken Hill 4-5 business days
Albury 4-5 business days
Lakes Entrance 5-6 business days
Mount Buller 5-6 business days
Melbourne 3-4 business days
Shepparton 5-6 business days
Ballarat 3-4 business days
Horsham 5-6 business days
Canberra 3-4 business days
Launceston 5-6 business days
Hobart 5-6 business days
Queenstown 5-6 business days
Adelaide 5-6 business days
Coober Pedy 5-6 business days
Perth 7-10 business days
Albany 7-10 business days
Geraldton 7-10 business days
Darwin 6-7 business days
Alice Springs 7-10 business days
Overseas Postal Information
When ordering please allow for any delays such as a customs check.
You will be responsible for any taxes or extra charges set by your country.
Orders to overseas addresses will be sent via Australia Post with tracking.
Postage rates are set on the weight and size of the parcel, by an automated app.
If the rate given is extremely high, contact me and I will see if the order can be packed differently to reduce the cost of postage.
To see the estimated delivery times to your address, please follow the link below to the Australia Post site. My postcode to enter on their site is 4207.